Manningham Family Festival at Finns
Come join in the fun at the ever-popular Manningham Family Festival at Finns Reserve.
This annual community event features kid's attractions like pony rides, a jumping castle, a merry-go-round, and a baby animal farm.
On stage, we celebrate our community’s talent with six hours of performances from over 100 local adult and children entertainers. There are also 50 community and craft stalls, and a wide selection of food stalls to enjoy.
Highlights of previous years' entertainment included:
- The elegant and graceful Manningham Chinese Senior Citizens Dancers
- The lively Super Mande African Drummers
- The young rockers from Leaders of Rock Music School
- Budding stars from CK Singing School
- The swing music of Opus 21, the Manningham Concert Band, and the D.R. Big Band
This day is always fun for all the family: from the babies and toddlers, to bigger children, teenagers, parents, grandparents and even the dog!
The festival is usually held on the third Sunday in November, from 9.30 am to 4 pm. The event is brought to the community by the Rotary Club of Templestowe, and entry is by gold coin donation. Proceeds go back to the Manningham community and are applied to various local projects.